FahSpy descriptionThe utility is intended for monitoring Folding@Home client work (locally or by network).
It uses little system resources, can handle unlimited number of client installations and is stable against network problems.
FahSpy key features:
- information on current work unit (WU): project number, run, clone, gen
- status of client (working, stopped, has unsent completed units, cannot reach client folder)
- percent of current WU completed
- preferrable term of completion and deadline for current WU
- core name
- amount of points for current WU
- prediction for the time of completion of current WU
- estimated points per hour and per day
- bonus factor is taken into account (-bigadv key)
- operating with services on local and remote PC. Note! "F@H service name" should be specified in folder settings. (sc.exe utility from Windows XP Professional and higher required. However, you may copy it to your Windows 2000/XP Home folder)
- information on possible client setup and computing errors
- color log viewer and client configuration editor. Also FAHlog-Prev.txt viewer available
- CPU usage indicator
- "Predicted" column highlighting if target date/time limit is after preferred/deadline date
- ... and many other useful things.
Download current version: FahSpy 2.0.1 of 13 jan 2010 (607 KB) (English, Russian, Ukrainian)
Folding@Home official forum thread about utility (English)
TSC! Russia forum thread about utility (Russian!)
Please send your remarks and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org